If you have a Tattoo you Cant Join Indian Army
|source via:-Google Search-India News-Yahoo, If you have a Tattoo you can't join the Indian Army Says Law|
If You have A Tattoo To Big Or Inappropriate You Can't Join The India Army - Tattoo Policy
Indian army had put out a notice on its website regarding the tattoo policy and it's going to be implemented from 11 may.
Before an SSB interview you should have a look at the tattoo policy it will guide you properly to where the tattoo are allowed and how you can pass the tattoo test,there are several rules and regulations implemented in the policy few of its rules and given as under:-
1. Tattoo's which are not permitted:-
a) Indecent tattoos are those that are grossly offensive to modesty, decency or propriety.
2. The Form.
Tattoos on any other part of the body other than the Inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of the elbow to the wrist of both the hands, Reverse side of the palm/back (dorsal) side of both hands are not permitted.
A tattoo with lewd or offensive content or indecent figures.
Tattoos that are indecent, sexist or racist, explained as follows:-
b) Sexist tattoos are those that advocate a philosophy that demeans a person based on gender.
c) Racist tattoos advocate a philosophy that degrades or demeans a person based on race, ethnicity or region and religion.
SELF CERTIFICATION CERTIFICATE (ONE FOR EACH TATTOO) BY CANDIDATES FROM TRIBAL COMMUNITIES WITH PERMANENT
1. I, ______________________ (Name of Candidate), Son/ Daughter of _____________________ (Name of Father/Mother/Guardian as applicable) ____________ (Date of Birth) hereby give an undertaking that I belong to __________________ Tribe from ____________ area of _____________ State and I do not have any permanent body tattoo on my body/I have one/two/three/ four/more than four * permanent body tattoo(s) inked on my body as follows (one for each tattoo):-
(* Delete whichever is not applicable)
2. I am enclosing Certificate(s) as per Appendix B, in original, for permanent body tattoo(s) on my body, duly signed as per instructions.
3. I hereby declare that besides the tattoo(s) as referred in Para 1 of Appendix A above, I will not have any other permanent body tattoo(s) in future if I am selected to undergo pre-commission training.
4. The above information given by me is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
5. I understand that misrepresentation of any facts/concealment of any information regarding permanent body tattoo(s) will lead to cancellation of my candidature at any stage from the commencement of the selection process and I shall be solely responsible for the same.
Date : (Signature of the Candidate) Name, Entry & SSB Batch No
Details of Tattoo
Size of Tattoo -
Significance of Tattoo -