15 questions that you must ask your partners before getting married
|questions to ask before getting married, source via - google search, what's trending|
These questions will help you get your answer for whatever thing you want before getting married these are also surveyed by the New York Times and are regarded as most relevant questions to be asked according to the survey.
1) Have we discussed our expectations for how the household will be maintained, and are we in agreement on who will manage the chores?
2) Have we fully disclosed our health histories, both physical and mental?
3) Have we discussed whether or not to have children, and if the answer is yes, who is going to be the primary care giver?
4) Do we have a clear idea of each other’s financial obligations and goals, and do our ideas about spending and saving mesh?
5) Will there be a television in the bedroom?
6) Can we comfortably and openly discuss our sexual needs, preferences and fears?
7) Is my partner affectionate to the degree that I expect?
8) Do we truly listen to each other and fairly consider one another’s ideas and complaints?
9) Have we reached a clear understanding of each other’s spiritual beliefs and needs, and have we discussed when and how our children will be exposed to religious/moral education?
10) What does my family do that annoys you?
11) Do we value and respect each other’s parents, and is either of us concerned about whether the parents will interfere with the relationship?
12) Do we like and respect each other’s friends?
13) Are there some things that you and I are NOT prepared to give up in the marriage?
14) If one of us were to be offered a career opportunity in a location far from the other’s family, are we prepared to move?
15) Does each of us feel fully confident in the other’s commitment to the marriage and believe that the bond can survive whatever challenges we may face?
If you get these all answers and are happy with it, you will be avoiding the fights and misunderstanding which you can have ahead.