Man hospitalized after e-cigarette explodes on his face

e-cigarette explodes on his face
source:-youtube
This is a case of a Florida man where he was admitted to the hospital after e-cigarette exploded on his face.


This is the first case recorded of exploding of e-cigarette, his face and neck had burns all over.


He also inhaled part of the e-cigarette, which also caused internal burning, North Collier Fire Deputy Chief Eloy Ricardo told the Daily News.


The 21-year-old was later flown to Miami for treatment, where he was placed in a medically induced coma.
news source:- USA today
Man hospitalized after e-cigarette explodes on his face Man hospitalized after e-cigarette explodes on his face Reviewed by OnlyHeadlines Senior Writer on Friday, October 30, 2015 Rating: 5

Titulo