Burning cigarette resulted fire in hut, death of five children

burning
burning cigarette resulted in a fire in hut burning the entire family including children. / source via - google search, world news.
A burning cigarette in a hut caused an entire family of six, including five children, to be killed in a blazing fire in Pakistan's Punjab province, police said on Friday.

The fire was caused when a burning cigarette fell on the mattress and quickly spread through the thatched hut, officers said.

There was death of six people including a woman and five children, as the fire instantly started spreading and covered them with it.

The remaining three people were rescued and taken to the nearby hospital, but they have suffered burnt marks all over.

They were into making of baskets and sheets with bamboo slits.

This silly mistake by the grown-ups who threw the cigarette there resulted in such a huge incident.
Burning cigarette resulted fire in hut, death of five children Burning cigarette resulted fire in hut, death of five children Reviewed by OnlyHeadlines Senior Writer on Friday, April 29, 2016 Rating: 5

Titulo