Shocking, The patient caught fire while undergoing surgery

Patient caught fire while undergoing surgery
Patient caught fire while undergoing surgery at the NYU Langone medical center./ source via - google search, world news.
Patient caught fire while undergoing surgery:- State investigators slammed NYU Langone Medical Center for lapses in safety procedures and communications that resulted in an operating-room fire while a patient was undergoing surgery.

The blaze broke out when a medical instrument was used 'in the presence of oxygen' during a procedure at NYU Langone Medical Center.

The incident happened in December 2014 amid a 'failure' in communications 'between the surgeon and anesthesiologist,' who, the report said, was not aware the instrument would be used 'in the presence of oxygen.'

The name of the patient, nature and date of the surgery, and the type of instrument that started the fire were not revealed in the state report, which was heavily redacted.

There are many such incidents happening in America every year, Due to electrical faults or equipment igniting oxygen, doctors have been inadvertently setting fire to patients' faces, hands, and upper bodies often during minor operations.
Shocking, The patient caught fire while undergoing surgery Shocking, The patient caught fire while undergoing surgery Reviewed by OnlyHeadlines Senior Writer on Monday, May 02, 2016 Rating: 5

Titulo