Suicide bombing at a wedding in Turkey carried out by a child

world news, turkey wedding suicide bombing carried out by a child
Turkey wedding suicide bombing carried out by a child, source via - google search, world news.

Suicide attack on a wedding in Turkey was carried out by a child and it may have been in connection with the Islamic States, says officials.


The bombing killed 54 people according to the local news and injured more than 66, out of it 14 are said to be critically injured.

At least 22 of the victims were children and also the suicide bomber is said to be in the age between 12 to 14 years old.

The bride and the groom are believed to have survived the attack, the attack by a young child is highly unusual for turkey.


ISIS have used child bombers before, there is a group in the UK called the Syrian Observatory for human rights and they say ISIS have used 18 child bombers in 2015.

Turkey has never experienced such type of attack before, this bombing was the deadliest terrorist attack in Turkey so far this year.


The country has suffered attacks on transportation hubs, police stations, and tourist destinations. Just days ago, three separate bombings hit across the country in one day.

Also, the attack on Istanbul airport is said to be carried out by the ISIS.

There has been no official claim of responsibility by any organization, but President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says that police investigations point toward ISIS.

ISIS attacks on Kurds in Turkey can be motivated by events in Syria, says a report.

Russian President Vladimir Putin expressed his condolences while the U.S. ambassador to Turkey condemned it as "barbaric".
Suicide bombing at a wedding in Turkey carried out by a child Suicide bombing at a wedding in Turkey carried out by a child Reviewed by OnlyHeadlines Senior Writer on Monday, August 22, 2016 Rating: 5

Titulo