New born baby left blind because of flash while taking a picture

new born baby left blind because of flash
source via - google search, world news
Never ever use flash when you take a picture of a new born baby because they are sensitive to light and can damage the macula which can led to blindness.

The camera on mobile phone was held about 10 inches away from the baby, Doctors in China say he has suffered irreparable damage to his eyes, Flash has damaged the macula, which is where light rays are focused.

Experts warn that youngsters are sensitive to strong light until age of four.

The parents noticed that there was something wrong with their baby's vision soon after the photograph was taken, they informed about this incident to the doctors immediately.

Later it was found that the baby suffered from reduced vision in his left eye and blindness in his right eye. The damage is said to be permanent and cannot be fixed with surgery

So its a request to all people reading this article please share it and raise the awareness regarding the same.
Powered by Blogger.